ledx National Essay Writing Competition
24th -28th JULY, 2022
About the Organisation
LedX- Legal Education by Experts is a dedicated legal online learning platform, changing the way legal education is taught, delivered, and utilised. Our expertise across the vast courses and sectors covers varied and nuanced needs with a constantly evolving legal, regulatory, and business environment. LedX is harnessing legal education through app-based learning, online professionals, and student community and course delivery beyond the traditional education system through a single platform, making legal education easily accessible worldwide. We are creating an ecosystem of Instructors, legal experts, working professionals who have deep knowledge and understanding of law, content, and learners under one roof. We strive for excellence with each course. Students can access their courses virtually and from any location. Our online training programs are catered to individuals where we offer personalised, practical, and industry-based learning by expert mentors.With over 50 courses, 250 hours of content, 400 legal experts on board, 150 influencers, Live Classes, Innovative legal competitions. This platform is an output of research and consultation conducted by Think-Tanks and pioneers of legal education aiming to impart legal education in every nook and corner of the country, regardless of geography, Institutional affiliations, or professional obligations; an opportunity to become certified experts in the disciple of law, trained by experts of the legal fraternity and enhancing your educational and professional qualifications.
About the Competition
Students pursuing UG/PG/Diploma Course in any discipline, from any University or its affiliated College recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Guidelines for the Essay Competition
- Word limit for the Essay is 1500 words, exclusive of the footnotes.>
- Co-Authorship is NOT permitted.
- Text must be in Times New Roman font; Size 12; Justified; 1.5 spacing – Footnotes must be in Times New Roman font; Size 10; Justified; 1 spacing.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format. Submission in any other format will not be accepted.
- Any uniform method of citation may be followed.
- The manuscript submitted in the Essay Competition shall be original work of the author and the same shall not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere, and not infringe any other copyright.
- Plagiarism must be within the permissible limit of 20%.
- The Organisation retains absolute discretion in marking the manuscripts submitted in the Essay Competition and selecting the Winners.
- The ownership over the copyright of the essay submitted for the Competition and selected for the Publication will be with the Organization although keeping moral rights with the author.
Theme ( Any one )
- Legal aspects and Impact of Sologamy on Indian Society
- Should prostitution in India be legal?
- Socio-political impact of The Agnipath Scheme
- Societal Issue Relating to Martial Rape in India
- Product liability and Consumer Protection ( Section 83 of Consumer Protection Act)